NERA Fellowship Program
Duration: Two Years
- July – September:
- October – December: Dr. Greg Haffner
- January – March: Dr. John Huang
- April – June: Dr. David Tom
- Fellow will be involved as a co-investigator for all active NERA clinical trials.
- Fellow will be responsible for a minimum of one research project to be presented or published each year of the fellowship.
- Clinical call for NERA will be every other week. Some calls will be paid when associated with call for affiliated hospitals (Yale New Haven Hospital, Bridgeport Hospital, Stamford Hospital).
- Fluorescein conference: Every month
- Journal clubs: Every three months
- Six months after the fellowship has commenced, Fellow will begin seeing patients in their own clinic.
Full curriculum of publications and text books are also part of the two-year medical, surgical Retina/Uveitis fellowship training.