Medical Assistant/Ophthalmic Technician
Our practice is growing and we are looking to add qualified and compassionate professionals to our outstanding staff.
- Job Type: Full-Time & Part-Time
- Education: Associate
- License: COA or COT a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to our four offices
- Ophthalmic experience is a plus
- Assisting our physicians with ophthalmic surgeries and office procedures
- Detailed chart documentation
- On-call rotation
Our multiple offices feature a pleasant working environment with a focus on superior patient care. Come join our eye care team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.