Ophthalmic Assistant/Scribe (Experienced)
We are a high-profile vitreo-retinal surgery practice seeking qualified and compassionate experienced ophthalmic technicians to join our outstanding staff.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel to our four offices
- COA certification is preferred
- Assisting our physicians with ophthalmic surgeries and office procedures
- Detailed chart documentation
- On-call rotation
You would be working alongside our physicians in a pleasant working environment with a focus on superior patient care.
Full-time benefits include competitive pay, health insurance, continuing education tuition assistance, paid vacation and more. Come join our eye care team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.